What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of 2012 Rolando’s Own in a 2002 black short shank grain relief straight Caminetto 6.L.17 tomato and a black acrylic stem. Starting to run low on this tin.

FVF in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author. Starting to run low on my open stash.

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

Smoker’s Pride Natural in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn. One of my favorite pipes.

Peretti’s Original in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

22444492fb329de8fa74c1e16b64df83b5f20d66.jpg

4noggins Down by the River - Molina [modified mouthpiece].

McClelland #27 in a MM... Simple straightforward Virginia... Gets the juices flowing...

...early AM...G&H Dark Thick Cut...now, G&H Scotch Flake in a commissioned Cooper rustic Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Sutliff Left Bank... :cheers:

Damn wind blew my hat off! Smoking Luxury Navy Flake in the MM Twain with 6 3/4" Tortoise Forever Stem definitely keeping it smokey.
banjo

6e91594956e42edc21f5c4afb547b1cebb11427.jpeg

Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem. A bottle of Orange Nehi made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Half way though this bowl of Reiner’s Long Golden Flake in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot.

Dunhill Ready Rubbed in a 2003 smooth Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a black vulcanite p-lip stem and sterling silver band. A bottle of Pepsi made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

A mixture of Jack Knife Plug and Trout Stream in my Design Berlin Junior, a gift from my wife. :)

AJ

The last of my stash of First Responders in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of P&W Bestmake in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic stem.

Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

...final pipe of the day...MacBaren Modern Virginia in a Ser Jacopo "Rowlette" Lovat... :cheers:

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.