What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S5jRMh8.jpg

Gout de Myrtille Doux - Vauen with cappuccino [Colombian, not so good] aside.

Peter Heinrich's Curly Cut in Stannie billiard
A real autumn day here in Cape Town, cloudy and windy.

Edgeworth Match in a MM bent Country Gentleman - and a up of strong french-pressed coffee...

...early AM...BLWB...then, PA...now, Peterson Ltd. Edition 2016 in a Radice freehand blast bent Dublin...:cheers:

...up next...G&H #25 Mixture... :cheers:

P&C Snow Drift in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. Simply Orange is my drink.

Half way through this bowl of Mind Meld Chocolate in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. About to watch the Braves - Giants game.

Now smoking Motzek Scottish Blend in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

After a long absence, Dunbar returns to my rotation! Dunbar in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

Three Friars in my Aristocob. Still one of the best smoking pipes ever made. IMHO! :)

AJ

Escudo in a Sasieni 4-dot Ruff Root bent bulldog.

C&D Bailey’s Front Porch in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Yenidje Highlander in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

C&D Mountain Camp in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

...final pipe of the day...Warrior Plug in a Paronelli X-Long smooth Canadian... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.