What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrT999

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
#7 Broken Flake in a straight Brigham rhodesian

...final pipe of the day...G&H Revor Plug in a gp. 5 Dunhill Ruby Bark Billiard...

...Drambuie neat on the side...

Comoy’s #9 Spiced Virginia in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

An arduous day calls for a nice bowl of St. James Flake....... Really hits the spot!

Ozark Wizard":23yrfom8 said:
An arduous day calls for a nice bowl of St. James Flake....... Really hits the spot!
Sounds great. Think I'll join you. SG St James Flake in a Randy Wiley Black and Tan BoB 2015 POY.

iaVF5O.jpg

Part way through this bowl of Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake in a slight bend rusticated 1979 Savinelli Estella 310 poker with a brown pearl acrylic stem.

Listing this a few minutes early: Epiphany in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking Jim's Half Va., Half Burley with dark fired Kentucky in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the MLB talk on the XM.

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Smoker’s Pride Rum in a 2003 IMP horn Meer. Have enough for one more bowl. Listening to Have Gun, Will Travel.

American Club Classic in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple.

The last of some Brown Flake Vanilla, in an MM Diplomt

Half way through this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2003 smooth Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville.

Almost finished smoking C&D Burley Flake #3 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Boylan's Black Cherry made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Part way through this bowl of Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Sid.Stavros":24rb6do7 said:
22368122b32fd816064b7d4416a9af7b7278376c.jpg

Tonight in the balcony: 4noggins Otter Creek - Aldo Morelli.
My wife would love your clock!

Louisiana Flake in my old BBK (current avatar)

Status
Not open for further replies.