What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of Heine's Blend in the very first pipe I ever smoked (which was my father’s pipe), a late 1950s smooth with etched grooves straight Willard long stem adjustomatic Canadian with a black vulcanite stem.

224312062e6449335d4b2029307a936f0394bed2.jpg

Danske Club Vanilla - Fallion Sitter [my rustic-paint work].

...early AM...McC # 2025 Eng. Cavendish...now, SG Turkish in a X-Long Radice rind Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...G&H KY Nougat... :cheers:

Just finishing GQ Breakfast Blend in a 1970s small bowl smooth medium bend Danish Sovereign 324 volcano sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Starting off the day with Peretti’s Boston’s Best Cavendish in a 1978 smooth full bend Lorenzo Adria Standard 733 flame grain egg with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Getting set to watch Mad Dog Russo before the Cubs-Pirates game.

Peretti’s Cuban Mixture in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles, with a black vulcanite ferrule and stem. A bottle of Grape Nehi made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Dunhill Ready Rubbed in a 2003 smooth Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a black vulcanite stem and silver band.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a p-lip with a black vulcanite stem.

Couple minutes away from smoking Stokkebye #83 Amsterdam in an undated (1970s?) unbranded straight paneled sandblasted Tanshell Dunhill second.

Peretti’s No. 1072 in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer.

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin.

...final pipe of the day...SG Turkish in a gp. 6 Dunhill shell Canadian... :cheers:

Old Dark Fired in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem. Watching Vin Scully call the Dodgers game on MLB TV.

The last of my stash of Country Squire Green Dragon in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem.

MacBaren Modern Virginia Loose Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band. One of my favorite pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.