What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last bowl of my stash of Haddo's Delight from 2000. Quite frankly the sweetest, tangiest, spiciest most delicious well aged Vaper I have ever put to flame. Age this stuff folks, it's sublime....

Almost finished smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem.

About a third of the way through this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and black ebonite stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

'dayyy from Athens, sometimes we use that abbreviation, we don't say Gooday we cut it and we say 'dayyy [with a smile in the face] when we are with friends or 'day [with a serious tone] when we see a person that we don't like it or we don't want to talk too much with him .

224333784c6024cfa56aa90c77199590561506f1.jpg

4noggins Catamount - Georg Jensen.

...early AM...PA...then SWR...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a Brebbia First Tan Calabash... :cheers:

...up next...Dunhill Flake... :cheers:

"Dayyy" to all. Bad Nun II with a touch of 'the Beast' for kick, in a Pete Pot

Managed to get 3 coins of the 39 y/o Mac Baren Dark Twist Roll Cake rolled into a football and stuffed into the Shaw Pipe Cob, mmmm baby, keeping it deliciously smokey, happy Saturday pipers.
banjo

13d25d34255eeedd200dd94bddd58548210a2b9.jpeg

Dunhill Ready Rubbed in a 2003 smooth Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a black vulcanite stem and silver band.

I finally decided it was time to put fire to this lovely executed canted Boxwood capped Bulldog with long diamond shank.

The pipe is from the capable hand of Italian pipe maker Mimmo Provenzano from the Puglia region of Italy where my family is from.

I loaded it with St. Bruno Flake and it smokes great.
banjo

f1d350dd47715e94ef452a75db7913d9bf1e1c9.jpeg

Just finished smoking C&D Burley Flake #3 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Dr.Pepper made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.

Peretti’s Park Square in a 1988 smooth full bend Peterson System Standard XL 315 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Making fresh homemade pizza tonight, my dough is nearly ready for dressing. Will start with some home grown tomato sauce jarred last fall, then I'll add pizza seasoning from King Arthur Flour Co. I'll shave some Parmesan Cheese over the sauce, a few twists on the Himalayan Sea Salt and pepper medley mills the sweet pepper slices, Vidalia Onions, dried Basil and finally topped with fresh Mozzarella sliced with my wire cheese slicer then into the oven @ 475F for 20-24 minutes where it will be dined upon with gusto and some Switchback Ale.

Speaking of gusto I loaded up the Jerry Zenn reverse calabash Nosewarmer with Buddha Bamboo with Dunhill Flake and it is smoking with gusto and definitely keeping it smokey, cheers.
banjo

c0c357af4f4158b5eb672083d87354235b1af50.jpeg

Special Latakia Flake in 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell with a black vulcanite stem. Almost done with this sample.

HU Directors Cut in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.