What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of 4th Generation 1882 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

...final pipe of the day...G&H KY Nougat in a Ben Wade blast Canadian... :cheers:

Just finished smoking FVF in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog.

2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Almost finished smoking Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem.

Peretti’s Boston’s Best Cavendish in a 1978 smooth full bend Lorenzo Adria Standard 733 flame grain egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished Paul Olsen Winter Special 2014 in a 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem.

jMsUO1I.jpg

In the Cafe: Black & Elegant Aromatic - Ukraine Pear pipe [rustic-paint work is mine, i added the band plus the mouthpiece].

...early AM...SG Turkish...then G&H KY Nougat...now, HH Latakia Flake in a J. Upshall Tilshead smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Compton's Balkan... :cheers:

Almost finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

It's raw, overcast and very windy and I'm under the weather. Whenever I don't feel right I like to add a little whimsy to my smoke and the Benner tortured sitter is just the ticket filled with Dunhill Flake, keep it smokey.
banjo

15f15d4c53e92fd3c9684bcae4d72d706526edb.jpg

123154415ee723dac428b54e9bf6707efd605bc.jpeg

Now smoking Dunhill Ready Rubbed in a 2003 smooth medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink. Watching "Hawk" Harrelson call the White Sox-Yankees game.

Jim’s A Blend in a 1980 three quarter bend long stem Ascorti New Dear KS egg with a black acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking Solani Silver Flake in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left.

Peretti’s No. 1072 in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.