What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...final pipe of the day...SG Cabbie's Mixture in a Ser Jacopo Delecta Niger apple...
:cheers:

Nightcap in a Peterson St. Patrick's Day 2014 sandblast straight pot........

Part way through this bowl of Peretti’s Boston Slices in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto with a black acrylic stem.

ODF in a wee Dunhill Apple I've let cake up so the chamber is smaller than a group 1. Perfect for quick smokes. Also extremely cool.

McClelland's Wilderness in my Rusticated Peterson Bulldog XL-13 Silver Spigot. :)

AJ

A third of the way through this bowl of MacBaren Navy Flake in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and amber tortoise saddle stem.

Just finished smoking C&D Kickin’ Chicken in an early 1930s smooth straight Super Grain Kaywoodie Synchrostem Canadian 5129 with a black vulcanite stem.

2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

Almost half way through this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

At 1st of June the [Lefty] Greek government raise the main tax at 24% which means that in the majority of goods the prices get higher, plus they apply an extra tax in the Cafe and another one extra tax in the tobacco! Simultaneously they cut off [again] our salary plus they raise the resident tax! To all these politicians and bureaucrats that they want to restrict our free way of life and destroy us via economical prostration the Native Greek pipe smokers and coffee drinkers have a proper answer:

TOThf0F.jpg

GREECE NEVER DIES ,as the old military anthem says.
RYX6jvY.gif

I am smoking Herman Lane 1-Q in a Peterson with a cappuccino plus cool water aside.

-------

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/viewtopic.forum?t=33033

Status
Not open for further replies.