What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...early AM...BLWB...then, Dark Red...now, SG Cabbie's Mixture in a Castello sea rock Lovat... :cheers:

...up next...SG Brown Sugar Flake... :cheers:

Starting off my smoking day with the last of my stash of vintage Edgeworth Slices in an old medium bend grain etched Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence B freehand with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink on another very hot and humid day.

#7 Broken Flake in a straight Dutch meer

My after lunch smoke is C&D Bailey’s Front Porch in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Cubs - D-Backs game.

Dunbar in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra  Bucaneve  with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera.

ET Dunbar, out of a well-stained wrapper (yummers!) in the Paul's Red Algerian briar Cayuga, oil-cured.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem.

Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a straight black sandblasted 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough for a few more bowls.

University Flake in a Butz-Choquin Exquise Strraight Dublin with a clear acrylic stem.....

Just finished smoking 1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

House of Calabash 28 yr 9 Vas w/Par in a current production Kirsten VX. I saved this pipe for a first smoke with a special tobacco. I visited Steven Books shop on my trip this May up hwy 5. After visiting with him an a visitor Alex, Steven brought out a vessel crammed to the top with a fermented  with plums note. In spite of the heat here, 95 F. I had to try it.

Smoked with 2 relights to last 10% of bowl. Then many relights but so good.

p1000935-150x84.jpg

Just finished smoking FVF in a 2002 caramel colored medium bend paneled sandbasted Rinaldo Egea Megas 04. The bowl is as big as my fist, so I got almost a three hour smoke in as I finished reading a biography of Paul Frees I've meant to finish for a while now.

SHPC Great Hiatus in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

The last of this sample of Peretti’s No. 101 in a 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem.

Sir Walter Raleigh in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.