What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Had to have a bowl early. A bottle of Sprite is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of 4Noggins Otter Creek in a 2003 IMP horn Meer. Have enough for about half a bowl. Watching the Braves-Reds game.

Not that far from finishing the last of this sample of 30 year old Gallaher Rich Dark Honeydew in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem. Only had enough to fill this one half way.

Red and Black in my Preben Holm Freehand. It's the ugliest pipe I own but it's one of the best smoking pipes I've ever had. :)

AJ

Now smoking Peter Heinrichs Nr. 35 in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink on another hot and humid day.

Peretti’s Thanksgiving Blend in a sienna toned slightly etched 1979 signed Rossi 1886 Visconte 245 Oom Paul with a ring around the middle of the shank and a amber acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking MacBaren Symphony in a very ugly reddish color 1980 medium bend Lorenzo Leganza Sigma 8635 etched rough top.

Now smoking the last of my stash of 2004 GLP Renaissance in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Listening to the Pirates-Brewers game on the XM.

Status
Not open for further replies.