What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half way through this bowl of Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

Pelican in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem.

Holland House Regular in Mattner
A beautiful morning here in Cape Town. Chilly, but blue skies and dead quiet.

Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank.

Best Brown #2 in a Mastro de Paja rusticated bent poker.

...early AM...R. McConnell Special...now, McC #2025 Eng. Cavendish in a '66 gp. 4 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

...up next...Rattray's Exotic Orange... :cheers:

Half way through this bowl of Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A bottle of 7-Up is my drink.

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Now smoking the brand new release of Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Bar in an undated fancy designed tall, thin bowl medium bend Warren Zeichen Viennese Coffeehouse Bombay clay with a white acrylic stem. Sure has a helluva strong kick to it!

Half a bowl of 1970s War Horse Bar in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Doing a comparison with the new release. Listening to Vin Scully.

Good evening my friends, my public photos are from local Cafe, each time i go to a different one to see another place and taste their coffee.I take some pics with my cellphone from the area but for sure a couple would be with my pipe in. Smoking is free in the Cafe especially the outdoor ones, the price for a double espresso is 2 euro [2.23 $], biscuits are for free and you can have cool water any time you ask it. There is no restriction for your relaxing time, no one will ask you to leave, you can even play a board game [the Cafe offers you some kinds] for free of course.

6bERZZm.jpg

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Got a lot of nicotine in me from those two bowls of War Horse Bar. A bottle of Cherry Coke is my drink as I listen to Vin Scully call the Dodgers game on MLB TV.

MacBaren Raw Classic in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto with a black acrylic stem.

McClelland's Frank P. Burla CPCC doctor of pipes blend in my brand spankin' new Buckeye dark rusticated author cumberland stem (reddit '16 POTY)

Not far from finishing this bowl of Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...final pipe of the day...Breaking-in a new Don Carlos (2 note) smooth apple with SWR... :cheers:

Now smoking St. Basil’s Golden Brown in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a black acrylic stem. This is the first of the five new blends from the new company.

Now smoking St. Basil’s Ivan the Terrible in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.