What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem.

HU Aus Dem Krater No.4 in a 2003 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter and black acrylic stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of John Barrett Salad Bowl Mixture in a 2015 John Barrett slight bend smooth rock maple poker with a walnut shank and a black vulcanite stem.

PCCA Millennium 2000 in a 1970s smooth medium bend Danish Sovereign XXX 324 sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Half way through this bowl of 1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

Uncle Tom's Smoking Mixture in a no-name bent bulldog.

Starting off my smoking day with St. Basil’s Golden Brown in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a black acrylic stem A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink. Listening to the Pirates - Giants game on the XM, which was advertised all week as being on MLB TV, but instead, the channel is showing the Mets - D-Backs game.

Old Dark Fired in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

1PizVFW.jpg

The Meerschaum block pipe has been rusticated, i added the mouthpiece , the white-blue colour combination plus the Cross have been chosen by me in purpose to simulate the Hellenic flag.

Just finished smoking Sam Gawith Bracken Flake in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque with a black vulcanite stem.

McC 5100 RC in my Design Berlin Paneled Royal Star. :)

AJ

St. Basil’s Ivan the Terrible in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Stokkebye English Oriental Supreme in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Sid.Stavros":vyaxxk44 said:
Good evening my friends, my public photos are from local Cafe, each time i go to a different one to see another place and taste their coffee.I take some pics with my cellphone from the area but for sure a couple would be with my pipe in. Smoking is free in the Cafe especially the outdoor ones, the price for a double espresso is 2 euro [2.23 $], biscuits are for free and you can have cool water any time you ask it. There is no restriction for your relaxing time, no one will ask you to leave, you can even play a board game [the Cafe offers you some kinds] for free of course.

6bERZZm.jpg
Always interesting to hear your stories and insights Sid. O that there could be cafes here where smoking was permitted!

As for me I had the pleasure of another fine bowl of HU Sunset today after work in the Tinsky 2015 POTY, 'baccy courtesy of a fine brother here! Aged 2015 w/15% added p-weed awaiting after supper in my estate Sav Punto Oro 320 EX Author

Cheers,

RR

Part way through this bowl of John Barrett Salad Bowl Mixture in a 2015 John Barrett slight bend smooth rock maple poker with a walnut shank and a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

HU Makhuwa in my Smooth Savinelli Punto Oro Poker 310 KS. :)

AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.