What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last of my stash of HU Hadde’s Best Irish in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. This will get me to dinner time.

Now smoking HU Aus Dem Krater No.4 in a 2003 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter and black acrylic stem. Have enough left for about three bowls. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching the Yankees - Rays game as I wait for Vin Scully on the XM at 10:10 EST.

...final pipe of the day...Capstan Flake in a Don Carlos (2note) smooth apple... :cheers:

St. Basil’s Peter the Great in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem.

St. Basil’s Ivan the Terrible in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Just finished smoking Low Country Pipe & Cigar Guendalose in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem.

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen from the sunny Athens.

gHQH2af.jpg

...early AM...PA...then, SWR...now, MacBaren Virginia #1 in a Ser Jacopo Rowlette Lovat... :cheers:

...up next...Dunhill Flake... :cheers:

Not far from finishing this bowl of McClelland 2000 in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend half black sandblasted, half brown smooth rough top with a multi-colored dark yellowish ferrule and black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

Now smoking MacBaren Virginia #1 in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo. Think I'll shoot the sun's eye out!

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Dunbar in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Listening to Vin Scully.

Now smoking St. Basil’s Golden Brown in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking MacBaren Symphony in a mid-70s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Any hotter and I think the house would melt.

Savinelli 140th Anniversary in a Stanwell Nordic sandblasted billiard.

Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a straight black sandblasted 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is not only my evening drink, but good hydration in this weather.

....final pipe of the day...G&H Kendal Dark in a '94 gp. 6 Dunhill shell Canadian... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.