What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vincent Manil La Brumeuse Semois in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob.

Now smoking St. Basil’s Rasputin in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem. Been on a perique kick today.

Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

Not far from finishing this bow of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Almost half way through this bowl of GQ Swamp Flower in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

goodnight all, after dinner, first light in my Klaus Hahn with 2015 Vaper McClellands, accompanied by a red Pu Erh tea

Klaus-Hahn-2_zpsg3vcihwm.jpg

Country Squire Lighthouse Keeper in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

For the somewhat rainy drive home, Salty Dogs in a Brigham Prince

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

STCoP Dobie’s Four Square Cut Plug in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem.

Dan Tobacco Holly's Discovery in my Stanwell Jubilee 229 Silvercap. :)

AJ

About a third of the way through this bowl of MacBaren Symphony in a very ugly reddish color 1980 medium bend Lorenzo Leganza Sigma 8635 etched rough top. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

A couple minutes away from smoking the last of my stash of Dan Tobacco Tumblin’ Dice in a mid-late 1930s straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem.

Listing this early: the last of my stash of Peter Heinrichs Chateau Henri No. 8 in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem.

...final pipe of the day...Tabac Manil Le Petit Robin in an Ardor DR Urano panel Canadian... :cheers:

Got up this morning at 7 and loaded a big 'ol bowl of McC's 2035. Finally think I'm finished. Best pipe I can recall for years! Smoked in a refurbed Savinelli from Kaitlyn.

Almost half way through this bowl of GLP Regent’s Flake in a 1970s medium bend brown Caminetto 205 Business egg with a long black acrylic saddle stem.

A third of the way through this bowl of Dunbar in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.