What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterD

Reaction score
...final pipe of the day...G&H Revor Plug in a Castello sea rock Lovat... :cheers:

The last of my stash of 2002 GLP Barbary Coast in a 1988 smooth full bend Peterson System Standard XL 315 with a black vulcanite stem, nickel band and p-lip.

A few minutes away from smoking Dunbar in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Almost finished smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob.

P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem.

Watch City Fat Bastard in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Have enough left for one more bowl.

...early AM...HH Matured Virginia...now, G&H Scotch Flake in a gp. 3 Dunhill Chestnut apple... :cheers:

...up next...MacBaren Burley... :cheers:

Half way through this bowl of Peter Heinrichs Nr. 35 in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. Have half a bowl left. A bottle of 7-Up is my drink.

Just finished smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2015 three quarter bend two tone Chacom UPO Rouge squashed tomato with a black acrylic stem and shank.

Now smoking John Barrett Salad Bowl Mixture in a 2015 John Barrett slight bend smooth rock maple poker with a walnut shank and a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Cherry Coke is my drink. Waiting for two new C&D blends to arrive for review.

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

HU Director's Cut in my BBB Thornycroft Pot. :)

AJ

Now smoking the new C&D Christmas Blend 2016 in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Working and listening to the MLB talk on the XM.

Now smoking the soon-to-be released Savinelli 140 in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem.

Still smoking Director's Choice this time in my Savinelli Trevi Author # 320KS. :)

AJ

...final pipe of the day...Rattray's Exotic Orange in an Ardor DR Urano X-Long panel Canadian... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.