What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finishing this bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2015 three quarter bend two tone Chacom UPO Rouge squashed tomato with a black acrylic stem and shank.

Just finished smoking Jim’s A Blend in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Smoker’s Pride Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and black stem.

36º C and 76% humidity hear, hot day.....Samuel Gawith´s St James Flake in a Rafa Martin 09#14, and cool orangeade with ice

Rafa-Martin-09-14-2_zpscdmubxgb.jpg

Part way through this bowl of Heine's Blend in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Iwan Ries Three Star Blue in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

good night all

the heat has gone down a bit, good time for a Vaper, after a good dinner, GLP Telegraph Hill in a Viprati Lovat

viprati-lovat-ambar_zps8vbq4ntf.jpg

My pc is worth only for stab it lot of times...with anger, then shoot it, repeatedly...with no mercy and after to burn it...completely. I smoke Pipe Shop.net Special Line No. 21 Elizabeth, for sure i will have high blood pressure tonight due to that damned desktop.
h034.gif

Part way through this bowl of Yenidje Highlander in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

About half way through this bowl of STCoP Murray’s 1862 Whitehall in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat and a black acrylic stem. This will get me to dinner time.

....final pipe of the day...G&H Revor Plug in a gp. 3 Dunhill Chestnut apple... :cheers:

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of 15 year old Penzance in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Status
Not open for further replies.