What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good afternoon all, Sam´s Flake by SG in a Salvatella Comet DÓr, pipe for an old extinted Spanish factory and a Kombucha from Green tea Gunpowder...

Salvatella-Comet_zpsg9lrhtlj.jpg

Part way through this bowl of Peter Heinrichs Chateau Henri No. 8 in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem. Have enough for one more bowl.

Settling in after a late lunch with some Frog Morton's Cellar in a small bowl Pete.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem.

Dunhill Standard Mixture Mellow with a pinch of Exclusiv Royal in a Chacom 297 Smooth Canadian

goodnight all, after dinner with my brother and family, my brother and his family visit us a few days to meet his niece, Rosa, there is no better time to see the light my new J Rubio Dragons Scales with some of my favorites tobaccos, FVF by Samuel Gwith, in cellar from 2009

accompanied by a black Darjeeling tea "Margaret's Hill", one of my favorites

J-Rubio-Acorn-Rhodesian-5_zpsdzkbwdr3.jpg

Things are little bit better today, i hope next week everything will return to a normal situation and the joy will return. I am smoking Treasures of Ireland Shannon in a Brebbia.

ajn27511":zew1edu6 said:
Brebbia Calabash. :)

The pipe of my dreams. :farao:

Ozark Wizard":kav1bktw said:
Firedance Flake in a dedicated, rusticated and duplicated bent Osage Orange apple pipe with a vulcanite freehand bit.
That'll overcome the bad taste of the last bowl!

Sid:
I agree; a new pipe can't hurt

Grasmere Flake in an SMS meer apple

Now smoking PCCA Millennium 2000 in a 1970s smooth straight rough top Charatan's Make (Lane) Perfection Deluxe Extra Large and a black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for a bowl or so.

Half way through this bowl of Heine's Blend in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Old Dark Fired in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

OW'S Pebble Castle in my smooth Savinelli Punto Oro Poker 310KS. :)

AJ

...final pipe of the day...G&H Brown Flake-Liquorice in a L'Antra blast Canadian... :cheers:

About half way through this bowl of Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a straight black sandblasted 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of St. James Flake in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog with a black acrylic stem.

Savinelli 140˚ in an unbranded undated (1980s?) straight smooth flat bottom apple with a black vulcanite stem.

good day all, starting my day with a bitter coffe and a C&D MMIII in a old Coral

Coral-1_zpssvwve5jf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.