What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting off my smoking day with Rich Dark Flake in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

Part way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Few months ago the 300th class of US Navy Seals graduated, those who succeeded wrote their names on a shield as a parallelism to 300 Spartans, the Greeks which fought against thousands of persians invaders at Thermopylae.

228848809be5e692cb7d9dbbaf2d903209b8727b.jpg

I feel the moral obligation to honour and thank those US Seals raising a bowl of Peterson Gold Blend, God bless them.

About half way through this bowl of St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit.

goodnight all, tonight, enjoy a bowl of C&D Exclusive in a Peter Hedegaard

2%20Peter-Hedegaard_zpsifkyswo6-1_zpsnkapxo6o.jpg

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS apple with a cumberland stem.

C&D Christmas Blend 2016 in a 2013 MM straight Legend.

C&D Plantation Evening in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem.

Almost half way through this bowl of Capstan Gold in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank and a black acrylic stem. Listening to the Dodgers paying tribute to Vin Scully.

...final pipe of the day...G&H Kendal Gold Peach in a RD Pipes "Pit Bull" smooth Bulldog... :cheers:

Finished another engraving, celebrating with a bowl of MacBaren's ODF in a Falcon!

About a third of the way through this bowl of 2011 Squadron Leader in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem. Listening to Vin Scully and working.

Part way through this bowl of STCoP Dobie’s Four Square Virginia in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and amber tortoise saddle stem.

Just finished this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen, the weather here in Athens is a little bit cooler that the other days, i can't say that today is a typical summer day.

Skandinavik Vanilla - Fe.Ro

Almost finished with this bowl of Heine's Blend in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem.

A couple of minutes away from smoking Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

Just a little left in this bowl of C&D Christmas Blend 2016 in a 2013 MM straight Legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.