What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...early AM...G&H Medium Cherry shag...then, CH...now, G&H American Peach in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...G&H North Star... :cheers:

Almost half way through this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Oops, haven't been keeping up here! This morning, Royal Yacht in a Kaywoodie apple

Part way through this bowl of Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Now smoking 1980s Ogden’s St. Bruno Flake in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem. I sure am lucky to have this aged version.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

FVF in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

MacBaren Symphony in a slight bent black pattern etched 1979 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma tilted top with a gray swirl colored stem.

Half way through this bowl of Dunbar in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...final pipe of the day...Tabac Manil Le Petit Robin in a Savinelli rustic Churchwarden Dublin... :cheers:

Just finished smoking Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

Granger in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking G&H Sweet Rum Twist in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

Country Squire Senior Chief in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking Dunhill 221B Baker Street in a 1982 black sandblasted medium bend W.O. Larsen freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

STCoP Dobie’s Four Square Virginia in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and amber tortoise saddle stem.

Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem.

Good morning from Greece, a little bit cloudy weather but i grab the chance in a sun intermission and visited a Cafe.

gqZrKzq.jpg

The rustic & paint work on this pipe is mine, i added also the band and a new stem. I have to admit that the double espresso wasn't so good and i make a complain to the store owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.