What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
goodnight, after dinner, C&D Sunday Picinic in a Paolo Becker and a white tea, Pai Mu Tan...

Paolo-Becker-2_zpsm8h8xxtz.jpg

Rattray's 3 Noggins in my Scott Thile sandblasted Lovat

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit.

A bit young but wanted to try a tin and age the rest, good now but in 5 to 10 years will make all the difference :cheers: :cheers:

Last bowl full of:
C&D Bijou in my Stanwell #95
Drinking a fresh ground mug of coffee:Eight O'clock Columbian made in a French press

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Salty Dogs in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, Wooly Mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem. A can of the very delicious Hansen's Creamy Root Beer made with real cane sugar is my drink.

This blend was recently gifted to me by Ashdigger, much appreciated :cheers:

C&D Captain Earle's Ten Russian's in one of my MM Legends

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

...final pipe of the day...Half & Half in a Ser Jacopo Spongia Lovat... :cheers:

Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a straight black sandblasted 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching the Cubs-Dodgers game.

Well, it's been a long day!! Arrived back home early this morning and exhausted. Last pipe full for the night.

My Budd II, my own blend with 30% Maduro cigar leaf, a nice smoke before bed. Pipe of choice: one of my Falcon pipes with a black rusticated chimney bowl. Good for about an hours smoke... :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

12 year old Penzance in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem.

D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

Listing this a few minutes early: Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

Almost finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Drucquer & Sons Prince’s Blend in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem. Working and listening to the MLB talk on the XM.

Listing this a few minutes early: 1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.