What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
230001761fdb70eb38e4338351150350a0f7e01f.jpg

Strang - Aldo Morelli.

...early AM...CH...now, R. McConnell Oriental in a Ser Jacopo Albus Niger apple... :cheers:

...up next...McC #403 Dark Chocolate... :cheers:

Heine's Blend in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem. Couldn't sleep.

Bayou Morning in my Ardor Giove Bent Egg

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Half way through this bowl of Jim’s B Blend in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. A can of Hansen's Creamy Root Beer made with real cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Half way through this bowl of Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

goodnght, preparing for after dinner Samuel Gawith St James Flake in a Ardor Urano Fantasy and white tea, first grade Pai Mu tan

Ardor-Urano-Fantasy-4_zpsgpdndxbn.jpg

LJ Peretti Blend DD in my Mauro Armellini Freehand. :)

AJ

Iwan Ries Three Star Royale in a 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Drucquer & Sons The Devil’s Own in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem.

A blend of CH 75% & VBC 25% in my Joh's smooth Apple with partially bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A mix of Swamp Flower and Red Virginia Superb in a Lee van Cleef meer

About a third of the way through this bowl of Dunhill 221B Baker Street in a 1970's medium bend big bowl rusticated Sienna colored Savinelli Estella with a pearl grey stem. Have just a little left of this to go. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching the baseball pre-game show on TBS.

10 year aged Solani ABF in my old restored Grabow Freehand. Bigger chamber and much better carving then the newer version.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Part way through this bowl of Special Latakia Flake in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Have enough left for one more smoke.

MacBaren Acadian Perique in a 2002 black short shank grain relief straight Caminetto 6.L.17 with a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.