What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Medal of Valor tin version in one of my MM Country Gentleman pipes.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A couple minutes away from smoking C&D Sansepolcro (Small Batch) in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

...busy in the kitchen...but taking time for a bowl of HOW Revelation in a Radice bent blast freehand Dublin... :cheers:

skull_zpsuxsz6zkr.jpg

War Horse Green  for the first try of a Halloween present to myself, a clay skull pipe

DrT999":mc4h7apz said:
skull_zpsuxsz6zkr.jpg

War Horse Green  for the first try of a Halloween present to myself, a clay skull pipe
That's clay, really???? and with an acrylic stem??? Where did you get it, mate?

My dessert blend, simple yet an excellent smoke. Let age a minimum of one year:

CH 70% & VBC 30% aged for over 18 months in my LHS chubby pot with a silver band. A family heirloom.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
T9ZhND7.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

Alex, that was my grandfathers pipe. I restored it a few years ago. I only smoke it on special occasions.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Rattray's Bagpipers Dream in my rusticated T. Cristiano Canadian pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

C&D Burley Flake #3 in my Ardor Urano Zulu pipe. This blend is definitely a much better smoke with at least 3 years of aging :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

C&D Mixture Monster 3 in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

JimInks, durn tootin Strang is the best tobacco today!!! I believe I will be getting some for the Holidays from a friend in Germany. He sent me just under 6 oz. last month. I'm smoking this fine hard to get tobacco to quick. Won't be around much longer :pale: :pale:

Last pipe full for the night:

C&D Bayou Night bulk version in my Bjarne Giant smooth Apple pipe with a bent stem. I want a nice relaxing long smoke. This blend I find smokes best on the dryer side. Burns to a nice powdery ash with no dottle.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking early 2000s Charatan Mild Flake in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy with a black acrylic stem.

Drucquer & Sons Prince’s Blend in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.