What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drucquer & Sons The Devil’s Own in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem.

Listing this a little early: Drucquer & Sons Red Lion in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking D&R VIP in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and black ebonite stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1978 smooth full bend Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem.

"Hairete" from Greece, the sun warms our mood here in Athens.

mFgx0C6.jpg

J.M Boswell Christmas Cookie - Bari.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL

Rattray's Red Rapparee in my Ben Wade Oom Paul pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
ohHAsQB.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

Getting ready to enjoy:

Peretti's Thanksgiving Day 2013 in my Pipes of Malta smooth Big Bowl Billiard Meerschaum pipe purchased on the Island of Malta in 1987.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...CH...then, PA...now, SWR in a Ben Wade blast apple... :cheers:

...up next...'84 Amphora Regular(Brown)... :cheers:

Yup, another bowl full of this wonderful blend:

Peretti's Thanksgiving Day 2013 In my restored LaStrada chubby pot pipe. Excellent smoking pipe and a superb pipe for clenching.
Has some nice carving and a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
OBYu1cX.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

Half way through this bowl of 2015 Peretti’s Thanksgiving Blend in a sienna toned slightly etched 1979 signed Rossi 1886 Visconte 245 Oom Paul with a ring around the middle of the shank and an amber acrylic stem.

-------

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/viewtopic.forum?t=34076

Status
Not open for further replies.