What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

This is what I'm going to finish my evening of smoking with, The Motzek Strang of cigars.... :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
OWCEauw.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

A third of the way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding Reserve in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem.

...final pipe of the day...Dunhill Royal Yacht in a Tinsky Christmas 2016 blast bent apple... :cheers:

Seven year old MacBaren Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking MacBaren Symphony in a very ugly reddish color 1980 medium bend Lorenzo Leganza Sigma 8635 etched rough top and black vulcanite stem.

MacBaren Golden Extra in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem.

P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

Good morning from Greece, the winter has just touch us here in Athens, we have snow!

23368022a97436d1e804ba9f967f05f96a79cbc9.jpg

Sutliff Roma Vita - Stanwell, espresso beside me.

-------

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/viewtopic.forum?t=34253

Status
Not open for further replies.