What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rattray's Marlin Flake in my new MM General pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Jim’s A Blend in a 1980 three quarter bend long stem Ascorti New Dear KS egg with a black acrylic stem. A can of the incredibly delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime Soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem.

H&H BlackHouse in a black sandblasted HS Studio poker pipe with a slight bend to the stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Balkan Sobranie from December 1986 and pipe of choice is my custom made Meerschaum Billiard pipe with an 18k gold band I purchased on the Island of Malta December 1987. The cost was 66 Lire which was roughly $190.00 at the time, which was a very reasonable price considering it was made to my specifications. The pipe has a glazed finish with a wide saddle stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
vRUF2Tj.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Radford’s Rum Royal in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough for one more bowl.

Rattray's Bagpipers Dream in the custom made Billiard pipe called The Melting Pot. I made this pipe last year

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

MM Great Dane tobacco in a restored Olde London Chubby Scoop pipe with a slight bend to the stem. Very nice piece of smooth briar.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

MacBaren Golden Extra in a 1983 medium bend, mostly smooth, bottom rusticated Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier 3 Fait Main with pearl brown acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Equal mix of Grasmere Flake and Dark Plug Rose Geranium in a Falcon (meer bowl)

...final pipe of the day...C&D Pegasus in a RD Pipes smooth Author... :cheers:

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my restored BBB Best Make Smooth Billiard pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

My Maple Crumb Cake in my Icarus wire wheel rusticated Volcano pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Not far from finishing this bowl of Gurkha Urban Legend in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking HU Directors Cut in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem.

I was lucky enough to purchase 6 tins of Gurkha Urban Legend for $48.00 from a VERY reputable tobacco private seller from another pipe forum I use to belong to, we still keep in touch. This is well worth the money and very definitely an all day smoke with absolutely NO BITE even if you push this tobacco at a heavy pace.

So, in about 45 minutes or so this will be my last pipe full for the night, just did not decide on the pipe yet.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Half&Half in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top with a black acrylic stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.