What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished work and this bowl of Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a black stem.

Uhle’s 00 in a 1979 Ascorti Business KS Oom Paul with a black pearl acrylic stem.

Good morning from Greece, today supposed i will post photos with pipes from my Christmas vacations but i will make an exception. Due to a December 25 plane crash the Russian Alexandrov Ensemble choir is no longer exists, the majority of the member died so i will devote my today's pipe smoking [Peterson Sweet Killarney] to their memory.

233575834a319fbc10a30449c4de2ba2adc681d2.jpg

They sing in Greek at concert here in Athens at 2012, the accent of the soloist is excellent for a non-Greek.

https://youtu.be/PvSbnokiKlY

God rest their souls.
23357607a07e039e43194442b1726884a687e1a0.png

Angler's Dream in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot with a black vulcanite stem.

War Horse Bar in one of my MM Legend pipes

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Granger, over 35 years old in my restored BBB Best Make Smooth Billiard pipe. Paid $24.55 for this pipe on eBay a few years ago and restored this pipe to like new condition.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

GLP's JackKnife Plug in one of my older Falcon pipes with a custom made rusticated black chimney bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...PS #80...then, G&H Brown Cavendish...now, Condor Long Cut in a gp. 3 Dunhill Chestnut apple... :cheers:

...up next...C&D OJK... :cheers:

H&H BlackHouse in my Joh's smooth Brandy bowl with a slight bend to the wide stem. Superb pipe for the price!! The maker use to work side by side with Bjarne Nielsen.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of Ogden’s Walnut in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. A can of the amazingly delicious Hansen's Creamy Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Gunsmoke.

Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye in my Aldo Velani smooth briar Octagonal pipe with a wide stem. This pipe has a stunning grain, a steal at $29.95 delivered :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A couple minutes away from smoking Old Dark Fired in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy with a black vulcanite stem.

Just opened and smoked a fresh tin of Seattle Pipe Club's Plum Pudding. Six tins were sent to me from a friend for the Holidays. Below is a picture of the T. Cristiano Bosso pipe I smoked this tobacco in so you get the idea. Only filled the bowl 3/4 of the way with a firm packing. I did rub this tobacco out well into a tray and let it air dry for 30 minutes earlier. Because it's still young and lacking age some of the flavor characteristics was lacking but still an extremely pleasant smoke. With 4 re-lights this tobacco burned smooth for just over 79 minutes at an above medium pace of puffing. Even though the label changed this blend is still excellent and worth the price!! Was a bit sticky at the bottom of the bowl, ( like most fresh GLP tobacco's ) needed a good cleaning right away. Let this blend age for a minimum of 3 years and sit back and enjoy :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
8bWPOaY.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 400px

Now smoking:
Three Star Blue in my custom made to my specifications, Don Warren Morta Poker Pipe with a straight shank and stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

About a third of the way through this bowl of HU Directors Cut in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Wessex GOLD BRICK VIRGINIA PLUG aged 8 years In my Eagle Claw Egg Meer pipe I purchased in Turkey 30 years ago. Great pipe :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.