What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seven year old MacBaren Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron aged 7 years in my Ardor Urano Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

D&R Rimboche A.P. in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Old Joe Krantz bulk in my T. Cristiano fully rusticated Canadian pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Half&Half in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top with a black acrylic stem. Have two or three bowls left in the pouch.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in the second pipe I ever bought, a 1974 three quarter bend black groove carved Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem.

Good morning from Greece, we had some snow with rain early in the morning here in Athens but now the sun show-up to warm us.

23381423e011f858ee9cbab434ba089a37a10327.jpg

The Christmas home-made sweet are "kourambies" [sugared bunand] and "baklavas".

Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Rattray's Marlin Flake in my Ardor Urano Lovat pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Peterson University Flake in my Peterson Killarney Red 999 with a PLip

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

To celebrate almost New Year:

My all time favorite tobacco Strang in my Stanwell Royal Guard with a bent wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Jim’s C Blend in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem.

A tin I recently opened, I'm aging the other 5 tins. Was a fabulous gift for the holidays :cheers: :cheers:

SPC Plum Pudding in a restored Viking pipe with a smooth custom made chimney bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Ogden’s Walnut in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. A can of the amazingly delicious Hansen's Creamy Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Patton for maybe the 100th time. The movie never gets old.

A simple yet rewarding blend:

CH 70% and VBC 30% aged for just over a year and a half.

Pipe of choice: my fairly new Aldo Velani smooth briar Octagonal shank with a wide slightly bent stem. A stunning piece of briar :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
JKtKnwC.png" style="width: 500px;height: 400px

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in my no name custom made Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking HU Directors Cut in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.