What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rattray's Bagpipers Dream in my wire wheel rusticated Icarus black Volcano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Not far from finishing this bowl of MacBaren Symphony in a mid-70s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Sam Gawith Squadron Leader Special Edition in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Uhle’s 00 in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Incestuous Blend in an Osage Orange 13 inch long wizard pipe....

Not far from finishing this bowl of Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a black stem.

A moment or two away from smoking John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Edward G Robinson blend in my Aldo Velani smooth Egg bowl with an oval shank and wide slightly bent stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Hi everybody, greetings from Greece. A wonderful sunny day here in Athens so a visit in a Cafe was inevitable!

UmchjLX.jpg

The pipe is a modified Fallion [my rustic & paint work plus new mouthpiece].

Newminster #400 Superior Navy Flake over 6 years aged well rubbed out and ready to pack my pipe. 

Pipe of choice: T. Cristiano Bosso smooth billiard bowl with a square shank. Great smoking pipe and a flawless piece of briar. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

GLP Sixpence aged over 6 years in my restored LHS smooth Bing Billiard pipe with a silver band. Been years since I smoked this pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...Velvet...then, PA...now, Lane RR in a Tinsky Christmas 2016 rustic apple... :cheers:

...up next...SG Skiff Mixture... :cheers:

Recently opened a tin of Balkan Sobranie from December 1986 and pipe of choice is my Bjarne smooth Apple Giant with a bent stem. A one of a kind tobacco deserves a one of a kind pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Black Frigate well rubbed and rested for over an hour. 

Pipe of choice: O'Donnell Algerian Briar partially rusticated custom made nosewarmer poker pipe with an orange/black Cumberland stem. This pipe is dedicated to this fine tobacco. It's been a while since I enjoyed both. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Uhle’s 300 in a 1982 smooth slight bend straight grain Ben Wade Martinique freehand sitter with a wide top and a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

C&D Big N Burley bulk aged over 4 years in an old restored Grabow Viking with a custom made black rusticated chimney bowl. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

C&D King Cake in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.