What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wessex GOLD BRICK VIRGINIA PLUG aged 8 years rubbed out and air dried for 30 minutes in a tobacco tray.

Pipe of choice: Restored Wally Frank Oom Paul pipe. One of my top 20 favorite pipes :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Grandpa's Sweater in it's dedicated black walnut warden, 14 inch stem..

Not far from finishing this bowl of GLP Jack Knife RR in a 1988 smooth full bend Peterson System Standard XL 315 with a black vulcanite stem, nickel band and p-lip.

Half way through this bowl of Dan Tobacco Holly’s Non Plus Ultra in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Man, you talk about perfume, soap, creosote, Jimmy Hoffa, and petrified dinosaur dung all in the same tobacco!!! This is it!

C&D Cube Cut Burley bulk version aged over 4 years in my smooth blonde finished Aldo Velani Brandy bowl pipe with an oval shank and wide stem

KEEP ON PUFFING!

2006 McClelland Tawny Flake in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend half black sandblasted, half brown smooth rough top with a multi-colored dark yellowish ferrule and black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of Dunbar in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

...final pipe of the day...D&R London Dock in a gp.5 Dunhill shell Rhodesian... :cheers:

D&R Rimboche A.P. in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Half&Half in a smooth medium bend 1981 Century full bend natural egg with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for a bowl or so.

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my restored BBB Best Make Smooth Billiard pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Part way through this bowl of Sir Walter Raleigh in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem.

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen from Greece, unfortunately no snow here in the centre of Athens.

23393689e70e84716d2dea7c5fd990259c93ee6a.jpg

Just finishing this bowl of Jim’s B Blend in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Rattray's Marlin Flake in my Tom Eltang black rusticated Devil Anse pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Granger, over 35 years old in a MM Country Gentleman pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...PA...then, Velvet...now, D&R London Dock(one of the best remakes I've encountered) in a Cavicchi(CCCC) smooth bent apple... :cheers:

...up next...Raccoon's Accent... :cheers:

Good evening from Greece, we are few hours before the New Year's Eve here in Athens and we make the final preparations for the tonight's dinner plus the celebration when the time passes the 12:00 o'clock [more for this in a future post] but as i watching the latest news my eye caught that in a country next to Greece in the streets there are banners like this:

233956124fd7beef5f0ea45f97fee2678e313673.jpg

plus video showing Santa Claus to be arrested in the middle of the road and forced to embrace a new religion and public comment from religion leaders that New Year's Eve must not celebrate but to condemn it, it is sin and a contamination, it's Devilish etc.
To that mental illness and stupidity i could say a lot but tonight it's a Holy Day so i will answer like this:

2339564641c0c460d52781d6da7463cd8ec39fc4.jpg

Christmas and Santa Claus are welcome to our Greek houses as the sign outside to my door shows for visitors and people that passing outside

2339564540267ac19d1b118690dc6aa98a82a69e.jpg

and tonight not only we will have a great feast eating pork, drinking alcohol, playing cards etc but we will also smoke our new gifts.

This is my last 2016 post, i must leave you to help for the preparations, see you at 2017. I wish to you all Happy New Year with good health, prosperity, family happiness and the new year to be full of new pipes and tobaccos!

Status
Not open for further replies.