What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonecoyote

Reaction score
Cube Cut Burley aged over 4 years in my smooth blonde finished Aldo Velani Brandy bowl pipe with an oval shank and wide stem

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Stonehaven in a new pipe that was sent to me by a close friend from NY for a holiday gift.
Tom Eltang black rusticated Devil Anse pipe This pipe is so stunning I did not want to smoke it...lol. An excellent smoking pipe, but it should be for $600.00!!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A blend of Burley & Black and Bayou Night bulk in a new MM General pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting off my smoking day with Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Have enough left for one more bowl, durn it! A bottle of Coke made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

...early AM...C&D Pegasus...then, PA...now, Half & Half in a Don Carlos 2-note blast Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...D&R London Dock... :cheers:

Rattray's Bagpipers Dream in my wire wheel rusticated Icarus black Volcano pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Uhle’s 00 in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

This wonderful blend that's overlooked by many pipe smokers:
H&H WhiteKnight in a new model Falcon pipe with a custom made smooth briar chimney bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

If you enjoy SPC Plum Pudding I HIGHLY recommend you try this inexpensive MM tobacco blend.

MM Great Dane tobacco in my Stanwell Royal Guard pipe. A stunning piece of briar.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

HU Directors Cut in a straight black sandblast 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem.

HH Old Dark Fired in my restored LHS smooth chubby Scoop pipe with a silver band and a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Half way through this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Part way through this bowl of Penzance in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

C&D Burley Flake #3 in my Bjarne medium Apple bowl with a bent wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Last pipe for the night, I'm exhausted.

War Horse Bar in a Country Gentleman pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Half way through this bowl of Rattray’s Dark Fragrant in a 1978 smooth full bend Lorenzo Adria Standard 733 flame grain egg with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.