What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MM Pride tobacco in a MM Country Gentleman pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Half way through this bowl of Sir Walter Raleigh in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 made in Israel billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

I am smoking Cornell and Diehl Kajun Kake while making plans for tomorrow, i have to go to the market to buy some tools and i have to test my car's new lights before install them.

Now smoking the soon to be released C&D Speakeasy in a 1970s medium bend brown Caminetto 205 Business egg with a long black acrylic saddle stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew is my drink.

Germain Brown Flake 

Pipe of choice: Stanwell #95 all around the bowl of this chubby pot is rusticated and the wide rim is smooth. A slight bend to the wide comfortable stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking the soon to be released C&D King Cake in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

War Horse Bar in One of my Dagner design cob poker pipes.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Early this afternoon, War Horse Bar in a Viking apple, this evening, the same in an Erlich bulldog

Now smoking Dunbar in a 1970s slight bend poker-like Caminetto business 134 with a gold colored acrylic stem.

GLP JackKnife Plug in a newer Falcon pipe with a custom made Meer Billiard bowl from Africa. Maiden voyage for a bowl I've had for many years. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

This will be my last pipe until early morning:

Preparing my last smoke for the night. It's 64 degrees outside and going to enjoy this on the front porch:

Strang, some rubbed out and some sliced. I like to stuff my pipe in layers. Letting it rest for another 30 minutes on a tobacco tray. 

Pipe of choice: Tom Eltang sandblasted black Devil Anse pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

1980s HBI Three Castles in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem.

John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

...final pipe of the day...Savinelli 140th Anniversary in a '74 Dunhill ODA shell apple... :cheers:

Granger in a three quarter bend 1983 Jobey Danski 2 straight grain freehand rough top sitter with an pearl amber acrylic stem.

Now smoking 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem. Still working.

Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

Hello from Greece, he have sun with some clouds here in Athens and after i finished my shopping i came home for relaxation.

23472211199e1a6dbcd12e6d05c98fbb82697b12.jpg

Solani White & Black blend 763 - Fallion [new mouthpiece and bronze ring added], double espresso beside me.

McClelland Craftsbury Frog Morton on the Town in my Savinelli 320KS Trevi pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.