What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle Pipe Club Potlatch In a newer Falcon pipe with a custom made Morta 2" Chimney bowl. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Recently opened a tin with the date removed:

Germain Brown Flake 

Pipe of choice: Stanwell #95 all around the bowl of this chubby pot is rusticated and the wide rim is smooth. A slight bend to the wide comfortable stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...Velvet...now, G&H Brown Cavendish in a Ben Wade blast Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Condor Long Cut... :cheers:

SWRA in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot with a black stem. Simply Orange is my drink.

HH Old Dark Fired in my restored LHS smooth chubby Scoop pipe with a silver band and a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

G&H Bosun Cut Plug in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.

C&D Billy Budd bulk version aged just over 5 years in my rusticated/partially carved T. Cristiano Canadian pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Germain Special Latakia Flake from 2006, rubbed out well and letting it sit in a tobacco tray for about an hour. Seems extremely moist. 
Now ready to pack my pipe. 

Pipe of choice: my Ardor Giove Dublin ( DR )

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Granger in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

McClelland Craftsbury Frog Morton on the Town in my Savinelli 320KS Trevi pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Seattle Pipe Club Potlatch dated 2010 In a newer Falcon pipe with a custom made Morta 2" Chimney bowl. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Peterson University Flake dated 2006 in my Peterson Killarney Red 999 with a PLip.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Now smoking Dunbar in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

Granger, over 35 years old in my restored Wally Frank Oom Paul pipe. Great smoker and well balanced for clenching. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye in my Aldo Velani smooth briar Octagonal pipe with a wide stem. This pipe has a stunning grain. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2015 three quarter bend two tone Chacom UPO Rouge squashed tomato with a black acrylic stem and shank.

Status
Not open for further replies.