What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Sillem’s Black in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

John Patton's Storm Front

Pipe of choice: 
An Aldo Velani Brandy bowl smooth briar with an oval shank and wide stem dedicated to Burley blends. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Royal Yacht in a Ser Jacopo sandblasted bent Dublin.

Now smoking the last of this sample of Sam Gawith Squadron Leader Special Edition in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band, military bit and a black ebonite stem.

...final pipe of the day...SG Skiff Mixture in a Ser Jacopo bent Dublin... :cheers:

Wow, was on a 5 hour Cuban cigar break. A friend stopped over with Partagas from Cuba, stupendous :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Now:
Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in my no name custom made Lovat pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Amphora Original (Brown) in a 1990s slight bend black Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark 4 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

Dunhill Nightcap dated 2007 tin version only in a Dagner design cob poker pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Final pipe of the day:

Recently opened a tin of Balkan Sobranie from December 1986 and pipe of choice is my Bjarne smooth Apple Giant with a bent stem. A one of a kind tobacco deserves a one of a kind pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of G&H Bosun Cut Plug in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.

Listing this a couple minutes early: Sir Walter Raleigh in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 made in Israel billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking Granger in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top with a black acrylic stem.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob.

John Patton's Crossroads
One of my top 10 favorite tobacco's and one of my top 3 favorite blenders

Pipe of choice: RD Pipes custom made Devil Anse pipe. The maiden voyage for this absolutely stunning pipe. Designed and hand made/carved by Ron Powell, a member of the BoB. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
u4srvOT.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

Status
Not open for further replies.