What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edw)ard G Robinson blend in a restored Olde London Bing Billiard smooth briar pipe with a silver band.  

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A blend of FOUR different C&D Burley tobacco's aged for just over 5 years in a H.S. Studio sandblasted well balanced very dark brown bowl sitter poker pipe. 
An upwards two tone black/brown shank with a bent stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Granger, over 35 years old in my restored Wally Frank Oom Paul pipe. Great smoker and perfect piece of briar. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

OGS in Peterson dry system
It's windy here in Cape Town and very dry. We need rain!

Starting off my smoking day with HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Black Frigate well rubbed and rested for over an hour. 

Pipe of choice: O'Donnell Algerian Briar partially rusticated custom made nosewarmer poker pipe with an orange/black Cumberland stem. This pipe is dedicated to this fine tobacco. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Uhle’s Perfection Plug Burley in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my restored BBB Best Make Smooth Billiard pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

GLP The Virginia Cream in a Calabresi bent billiard.

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem.

Rattray's 3Noggins dated 2009, pipe of choice:Ardor Urano Zulu pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania John Cotton’s Number 3 in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking McClelland 5100 in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

From one of my top 3 favorite blenders, in no special order:

John Patton's : Storm Front

Pipe of choice: the custom made Billiard bowl pipe called The Melting Pot. I made this pipe last year and need to still break this briar in better. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking the last of my stash of Theodorus Niemeyer Vier Heeren Baai in an undated (1970s?) unbranded straight paneled sandblasted Tanshell Dunhill reject with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Another from same prior blender:

John Patton's : Crossroads 

Pipe of choice: my restored LHS smooth chubby Scoop pipe with a silver band and a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!! 

Status
Not open for further replies.