What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Savinelli 140˚ in an undated (1980s?) unbranded straight smooth flat bottom apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Sam Gawith Medium Virginia Flake in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank and black acrylic stem.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

John Patton's Crossroads 

Pipe of choice: Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

23612673d87c504a1104f7ffbfd40e6cb6e9cdc5.jpg

Stanislaw Balkan Latakia - Vauen.

Recently opened a tin of Balkan Sobranie from December 1986 and pipe of choice is my Bjarne smooth Apple Giant with a bent stem. A one of a kind tobacco deserves a one of a kind pipe   

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Pete'r Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye in my Aldo Velani smooth briar Octagonal pipe with a wide stem. This pipe has a stunning grain and a superb smoker. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Not far from finishing this bowl of Jim’s A Blend in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

H&H BlackHouse in my restored Yorkshire bent Apple Meer lined pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

HH Old Dark Fired in my restored LHS smooth chubby Scoop pipe with a silver band and a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!! 

Sutliff Red Virginia Ribbon in a straight Lane era Charatan black with burgundy undertone sandblasted billiard 420 and a black vulcanite stem.

My Budd III in my restored LHS smooth chubby Scoop pipe with a silver band and a wide stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

John Patton's Storm Front, a Burley lovers dream blend :cheers::cheers:

Pipe of choice: Stanwell Royal Guard

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Almost finished smoking Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink for the rest of this day.

It's a Patton day!!

John Patton's Crossroads in my GBD Fantasy Partially Sandblasted Billiard. I'm the original owner and purchased this pipe I believe in Georgia around 1978. Still looks like new

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.