What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Walter Raleigh in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 made in Israel billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Charles Rattray's......Hal O’ The Wynd, just over 40 years old. It's the original from Scotland and a full 4 ounces.

Pipe of choice:  Stanwell #95 carved chubby pot with a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen, greetings from Greece! I am happy that i am back with you again, thank you all for your kindly wishes.

236884094d6b8a6d5e87ca9fb4a006c1e3ad16ef.jpg

2368841053bdbc4efd28800b7ad390df4891b48a.jpg

For few days i want to share with you some photos from my vacations.

Just finished smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a three quarter bend 1983 Jobey Danski 2 straight grain freehand rough top sitter.

John Patton's Dark Horse in my rarely smoked ( one of a kind ) Don Carlos Smooth Bent Bulldog with a Sterling silver band. Original owner, purchased this pipe for $450 back when I made good money. Boy, has times changed!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Getting this fine blend ready, well rubbed out and needs to sit for about another 30 minutes:

SPC Plum Pudding in a restored Viking pipe with a smooth briar custom made Chimney bowl. Loaded with Birdseye!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Three Star Blue in my Don Warren Morta Poker Pipe with a straight shank and stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...Dunhill Flake...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a commissioned Cooper rustic Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...G&H American Peach... :cheers:

Rattray's Bagpipers Dream in my wire wheel rusticated Icarus black Volcano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Rattray's Marlin Flake dated 2009 in my Ardor Urano Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished running errands and this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye in my Aldo Velani smooth briar Octagonal pipe with a wide stem that's slightly bent. This pipe has a stunning grain.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Now smoking circa 1970 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. Been a busy day.

John Patton's Crossroads

Pipe of choice: Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Black Frigate well rubbed and rested for over an hour.

Pipe of choice: O'Donnell Algerian Briar partially rusticated custom made nosewarmer poker pipe with an orange/black Cumberland stem. This pipe is dedicated to this fine tobacco.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

2014 Peterson 3P in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot with a black vulcanite stem.

John Patton's Storm Front

Pipe of choice:
An Aldo Velani Brandy bowl smooth briar with an oval shank and wide stem dedicated to Burley blends.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.