What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club Mississippi River Reserve in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Wessex GOLD BRICK VIRGINIA PLUG aged 8 years in my GBD Fantasy Partially Sandblasted Billiard. I'm the original owner and purchased this pipe I believe in Georgia around 1978. Still looks like new.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem.

Seattle Pipe Club Potlatch In a newer Falcon pipe with a custom made Morta 2" Chimney bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...final pipe of day...P&C Sugar Plum in a Ser Jacopo Spongia Lovat... :cheers:

Second tine today smoking this outstanding tobacco:

My RDPipes Devil Anse. Designed and crafted by BoB member Ron Powell. One of my top 3 favorite pipes now, superb smoker!!
Tobacco of choice: John Patton's Storm Front

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band, military bit and a black ebonite stem.

Solani ABF dated 2009 in my one of a kind Bjarne Smooth Apple Giant with a bent stem. Outstanding pipe :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem.

Uhle’s Perfection Plug Burley in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Watch City Slices in a straight Lane era Charatan black with burgundy undertone sandblasted billiard 420 and a black vulcanite stem.

Dan Tobacco Mellow Mallard in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

23693476d195e6631e2299733cf6848a1d398bec.jpg

That was our traditional Clean Monday meal, more infos about the special kind of bread of this day which called Lagana:

http://www.dianekochilas.com/lagana-the-bread-for-clean-monday/

http://www.kalofagas.ca/2014/03/02/lagana-%CE%BB%CE%B1%CE%B3%CE%AC%CE%BD%CE%B1/

23693477883b2bcf5aabdd04a7d785faae04462e.jpg

Newminster #400 Superior Navy Flake in my restored Weber Scoop pipe. Very comfortable saddle stem for clenching.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2006 in my full black sandblasted/rusticated Tom Eltang Devil Anse pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

HH Old Dark Fired in my restored LHS smooth chubby Scoop pipe with a silver band and a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Recently opened this tin from ten years ago: needs to air dry for about an hour in a tobacco tray. One of the FINEST aromatics in my opinion!!

Dan Tobacco's Blue Note

Pipe of choice: A rarely smoked pipe....Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Half way through this bowl of P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. The very delicious Trader Joe's Tangerine Juice is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.