What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonecoyote

Reaction score
One of my favorite simple blends:

C&D Bayou Night 70% and Lane Burley & Black 30% aged over 3 years

Pipe of choice: Radice Classic Smooth Liverpool pipe. A pipe that's been rarely smoked. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Dunbar in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

23535673577245e7cce1c198d53b9f2fe88df46a.jpg

Skandinavik Navy - Design Berlin.

Now smoking year 2014 Peterson 3P in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, wooly mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem. A bottle of 7-Up is my drink.

Newminster #400 Superior Navy Flake aged over 4 years in my restored hand made/carved Weber Scoop pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Sam Gawith Squadron Leader Special Edition in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem.

C&D Burley Flake #3 in my Radice Chubby Reubens Rhodesian Shape Bullcap Bulldog pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in my restored Ben Wade smooth flame grain Oom Paul pipe. Superb smoker and well balanced. I find Oom Paul pipes in general if well balanced are extremely comfortable to clench. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...final pipe of the day...John Bull in a Savinelli smooth Long John... :cheers:

SG FVF date on tin 2006 in my restored Kaywoodie hand made/carved chubby pot with a wide stem. Extremely nice piece of briar!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

Last pipe of the night:

Recently opened this tin from ten years ago: needed to air dry for about an hour in a tobacco tray. One of the FINEST aromatics in my opinion!!

Dan Tobacco's Blue Note

Pipe of choice: A reparely smoked pipe....Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend with a pointy bottom and a wide top with a black acrylic stem.

Listing this a few minutes early: STG Singleton in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem.

Listing this a few minutes early: D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Uhle’s Perfection Plug Burley in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Good morning from Greece, the sun is present with few clouds here in Athens.

23538272c5389d7ec6ea2f642631176962d09040.jpg

Briar Patch Ten Plus - Fallion [new ring and mouthpiece added], single espresso also keeps me company.

Status
Not open for further replies.