What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Savinelli 140˚ in an undated (1980s?) unbranded straight smooth flat bottom apple with a black vulcanite stem.

...final pipe of the day...St. Bruno Flake in a Tinsky Christmas 2016 tan blast apple... :cheers:

Old Joe Krantz dated 2009 in my Ben Wade smooth briar Oom Paul pipe.
Perfect piece of briar and superb smoker, what more could one ask for!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

About half way through this bowl of 2014 Peterson 3P in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, wooly mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem.

Just finished work and this bowl of Penzance in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem.

Time for a relatively short smoke: Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem.

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Three Star Blue in my Don Warren Morta Poker Pipe with a straight shank and stem.one of my top 10 favorite pipes. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Good morning from Greece, the sun returned to Athens.

2360606304cb8dfdd69a67f34061c8dc94c3589d.jpg

Ashton Smooth Sailing - House of Smoke 185, double espresso plus cool water on side.

SPC Plum Pudding in a restored Viking pipe with a smooth custom made briar 2" Chimney bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...Lane BLWB...now, STG John Bull in a '66 gp. 4 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

...up next...Ferndown Yellow & Brown... :cheers:

About half way through this bowl of Uhle’s 00 in a 1979 Ascorti Business KS Oom Paul with a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

John Patton's Storm Front

Pipe of choice: 
An Aldo Velani Brandy bowl smooth briar with an oval shank and wide stem dedicated to Burley blends. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my restored BBB Best Make Smooth Billiard pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2006 in my full black sandblasted/rusticated Tom Eltang Devil Anse pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Dan Tobacco Mellow Mallard in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Watching Lucy Meets Jack Benny on what would have been Benny's 123 birthday.

Charles Rattray Hal O’ The Wynd, just over 40 years old. It's the original from Scotland and a full 4 ounces. 

Pipe of choice: one of a kind Bjarne Smooth Apple Giant with a bent stem. This pipe was made for me in 1988, gifted to me by Bjarne while in Denmark.  

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Almost time for Mad Dog Russo.

Status
Not open for further replies.