What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peterson University Flake in my Peterson Killarney Red 999 with a PLip.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking circa 1970 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

C&D Burley Flake #3 in my Bjarne smooth medium Apple bowl with a bent wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

McClelland Craftsbury Frog Morton on the Town in my Savinelli 320KS Trevi pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Dan Tobacco Mellow Mallard in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

The last of this sample of Uhle’s Perfection Plug Burley in a 1987 Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a silver band with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Charles Rattray Hal O’ The Wynd, just over 40 years old. It's the original from Scotland and a full 4 ounces.

Pipe of choice: restored to mint condition, my Ben Wade smooth flame grain Oom Paul pipe. I enjoy all 5 of my Oom Paul pipes! Either you love'em or hate'm.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Right now smoking:

My RDPipes Devil Anse. Designed and crafted by BoB member Ron Powell.
Tobacco of choice: John Patton's Storm Front

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

-------

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/viewtopic.forum?t=34516

Status
Not open for further replies.