What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
McClelland No. 2020 Matured Cake in a Savinelli dark sandblast Punto Oro 111KS.
GL Pease Fillmore in a Buckeye USA dark sandblast /r/pipetobacco 2016 POTY with red/black cumberland acrylic stem.

H&H BlackHouse dated 2012 in my restored LaStrada hand made/carved chubby pot. This pipe smokes as good as it looks!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking consecutive bowls of Sir Walter Raleigh in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...final pipe of the day...Half & Half in a Radice partial rusticated Hawkbill... :cheers:

HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

John Patton's Crossroads

Pipe of choice: Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

PKEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Sam Gawith Medium Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Last pipe of the day:

Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye in my Aldo Velani smooth briar Octagonal pipe with a wide stem. This pipe has a stunning grain.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

GLP Jack Knife RR in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2003 smooth medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem.

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Greetings to you all from Greece, we have 21°C here in Athens.

23786717d1f5ab5e8cecacd62503ed1516327f81.jpg

W.O Larsen True Delight - Vauen [modified].

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in my no name custom made Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in my no name custom made Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

John Patton's Storm Front
Aldo Velani blonde smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and slight bend to the wide extremely comfortable stem. This pipe is dedicated to Burley blends.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A blend of Burley & Black and Bayou Night bulk in a new MM General pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...PA...then, Granger...now, Trinidad y Cia 5X50 Maduro... :cheers:

...up next...Lane 125th Anniversary... :cheers:

Rattray's 3Noggins dated 2009, pipe of choice:Ardor Urano Zulu pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.