What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Greece, nice sunny day here in Athens so i took my bike and went down to the bazaar. When i finished my shopping i returned home to enjoy:

23790417c7544307a878c12f616b1c1b5c2966aa.jpg

J.M Boswell Sweet & Mild - Danske Club [modified], double Greek coffee and cool water as companion.

John Patton's Storm Front in my RDPipes Devil Anse. Custom made by our member of the BoB Ron Powell. I have accumulated many pipes over the past 48 years, this Devil Anse is one of my top 3 favorites. Not for its beauty and superb craftsmanship, but for the way it smokes.....OUTSTANDING!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Rattray's Marlin Flake dated 2009 in my restored Grabow Freehand. a superb smoking pipe!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

GLP Sixpence aged since 2014, in my restored LHS smooth Bing Billiard pipe with a silver band.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...earlier...Velvet...now, Sutliff Queen Anne's Revenge in a '66 gp. 4 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

...up next...Dunhill Ye Olde Signe... :cheers:

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A can of the very delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

John Patton's Crossroads

Pipe of choice: Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Pre-packed for the drive home later this afternoon after a meeting, GH Brown Flake Unscented in a Jobey Prince

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2006 in my full black sandblasted/rusticated Tom Eltang Devil Anse pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking C&D Seersucker in a 1980 three quarter bend briar Butz-Choquin 55 skull bowl pipe with a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of 7-Up is my drink on this warm and sunny day.

Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron aged 7 years in my Ardor Urano
Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Dan Tobacco Mellow Mallard in a 1999 smooth dark brown full bend Tim West tomato with a black acrylic stem.

I am smoking Captain Black White while reading this:

Greek scientists have worked for nine months to restore the unique monument of Christianity. The work of restoration was complicated and difficult, not only technically but politically.
The restoration of the Holy Tomb, after delaying for nearly 200 years due to the mismatch between the guilds, began in June 2016 after a proposal by the Patriarch of Jerusalem Theophilos to the National Technical University of Athens. Certainly there had been consent of the other two religious communities which have rights to the Holy Sepulchre, ie Franciscan and Armenian. Also, Israeli cultural operators had made it clear that urgent maintenance was needed on Sanctuary Cab for security reasons.

EXCLUSIVE: A Closer Look Inside Christ's Unsealed Tomb | National Geographic
https://youtu.be/nkmx_k9wVs0

SPC Plum Pudding in a restored Viking pipe with a smooth 2" briar Chimney bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Motzek Type 1 Old English in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

H&H BlackHouse in my restored Yorkshire bent Apple Meer lined pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Watch City Old Dominion n the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian acrylic stem, unbranded.

...final pipe of the day...SWR in a RD Pipe smooth X-Long Canadian... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.