What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amphora Original (Brown) in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Last smoke of the day.

Time for an outstanding cigar:

PARTAGAS CORONAS GORDAS ANEJADOS

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

Uhle’s 00 in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Just finished smoking C&D Crooner in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.

Sir Walter Raleigh in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem.

About half way through this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

' Dayyy from Greece, i finished my shopping plus the payment of some bills and now i am back home for pipe smoking plus coffee.

23703370a477c724aace7a389ae39def6de01508.jpg

John Patton's Dark Horse in my Pipes of Malta Meer Billiard bowl with a wide saddle stem. Custom made for me in 1987 and purchased while living on The Island of Malta.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Right now smoking:

John Patton's Storm Front in my RDPipes Devil Anse. Custom made by our member of the BoB, Ron Powell. I have accumulated many pipes over the past 48 years, this Devil Anse is one of my top 3 favorites. Not for its beauty and superb craftsmanship, but for the way it smokes.....OUTSTANDING!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
u4srvOT.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2004
Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding in my LHS smooth chubby pot with a silver band and a saddle stem. Excellent smoker!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just now opened another tin:

Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron aged 7 years in my Ardor Urano
Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...P&C Sugar Plum...then, PA...now, Velvet in a '66 gp. 4 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

...up next...H. Upman 2000 6X50... :cheers:

A blend of John Patton's Storm Front 70% and GLP Sixpence 30% in my Ardor Urano Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe. This is an outstanding blend that can be enjoyed all day.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A third of the way through this bowl of Amphora Special Reserve No. 2 in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Amphora Special Reserve No. 8 in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

John Patton's Crossroads

Pipe of choice: Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.