What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost half way through this bowl of Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit.

C&D Billy Budd bulk version aged just over 5 years in my rusticated/partially carved T. Cristiano Canadian pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

great sunny day in Balearic Islands, after dinner, realxing with the first bowl in another Northern Briars I bought this days, in this ocasion with Samuel Gawith´s FVF and Red Tea Pu Erh 30 years old...

northen-C_zpssznfgoaz.jpg

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Department meeting day :tongue: To fortify myself, I've already packed a Jarl Egg with Brown flake Unscented, and will use it to unwind on the way home.

HH Old Dark Fired in my restored LHS smooth chubby Scoop pipe with a silver band and a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Watch City Slices in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles with a black vulcanite stem and ferrule.

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2004
Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

GLP Cumberland dated 2005 in my Radice Chubby Reubens Rhodesian Shape Bullcap Bulldog, opened the draft hole to 5/32". Now a much better smoking pipe!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink on this warm and sunny day.

I.R. Three Star Blue in my Don Carlos Smooth Bent Bulldog pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...final pipe of the day...War Horse Green in a Radice rind XL Canadian... :cheers:

Now smoking Rattray’s Wallace Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for one more bowl.

Frog Morton on the Town in my :
GBD Fantasy Partially Sandblasted Billiard. I'm the original owner and purchased this pipe I believe in Georgia around 1978. Still looks like new!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Cup O’ Joes#4 Yeti Flake in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog with a black acrylic stem.

Dunhill Nightcap dated 2007 tin version only in a Dagner design cob poker pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem.

2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.