What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting off my smoking day with HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

Home grown Cube Cut Burley aged over 4 years in my smooth blonde finished Aldo Velani Brandy bowl pipe with an oval shank and wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Watch City Old Dominion in an early to mid '70s smooth medium bend flat bottom Savinelli Autograph 6 with a black vulcanite stem.

MM Great Dane tobacco in my Stanwell Royal Guard pipe. A stunning piece of briar.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Three Star Blue in my Don Warren Morta Poker Pipe with a straight shank and stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking year 1982 Bengal Slices in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Have enough for one more bowl. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Dunhill Nightcap dated 2007 tin version only in a Dagner design cob poker pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A blend of Carter Hall 70% and VBC 30% in a newer version brown anodized Falcon pipe with a custom made smooth briar 2" chimney bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2004
Pipe of choice: Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a 2003 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band, military bit and a black ebonite stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Old Dark Fired in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

Sutliff Red Virginia Ribbon in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Watch City Flake #558 in a smooth three quarter bend 1970s Charatan Belvedere 4211DC and a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Uhle’s 00 in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.