What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Granger, over 35 years old in a MM Country Gentleman pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

John Patton's Storm Front
Aldo Velani blonde smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and slight bend to the wide extremely comfortable stem. This pipe is dedicated to Burley blends.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Celebrating a non-teaching day with a walk through the wind-swept campus while I can ('tobacco free in 2020' :evil: ) with some Brown Flake Unscented in a Sultan meer bulldog

H&H BlackHouse in my restored Yorkshire bent Apple Meer lined pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding in a restored Viking pipe with a smooth 2" custom made briar Chimney bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Stonehaven in a new pipe that was sent to me by a close friend ( a gift ) from NY for the past holiday of 2016.
Tom Eltang black rusticated Devil Anse pipe .

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking the last of this sample of Rattray’s Wallace Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem.

G&H Brown Twist X in a Becker & Musicó

Becker--and-Musico-_zpsi8ufkptj.jpg

MM Great Dane tobacco in my Stanwell Royal Guard pipe. A stunning piece of briar!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Sam´s Flake in a Northern Briars and Oolong Milky tea

Northern-B-3_zpsca8txe2d.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of Old Dark Fired in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now enjoying 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

GLP Sixpence dated 2014 in my Don Carlos Smooth Bent Bulldog.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
BMwUXMe.jpg" style="width: 700px;height: 400px

Now smoking C&D Crooner in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time.

Recently opened a Balkan Sobranie dated 1986, pipe of choice: Bjarne Giant smooth Apple pipe with a bent stem. This pipe was made for me personally. A one of a kind tobacco deserves a one of a kind pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Cup O’ Joes #4 Yeti Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Granger, over 35 years old in my restored Wally Frank Oom Paul pipe. Great smoking pipe!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.