What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking G&H Bright CR Flake Coconut in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.

2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2006 in my full black sandblasted/rusticated Tom Eltang Devil Anse pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A couple minutes away from smoking Sutliff Red Virginia Ribbon in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Need to smoke a heavy nic hitter to relax:

Black Irish X in one of my MM Legend pipes.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A third of the way through this bowl of Granger in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top with a black acrylic stem.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

2387181248366bc83c6ac8067aabca9086d2ffcd.jpg

Borkum Riff Bourbon Whiskey - Ferretti Meerschaum lined [new mouthpiece added].

...early AM...PA...now, St Bruno RR in a Don Warren Morta straight apple with Turquoise inlay... :cheers:

...up next...Solani 333 Festival... :cheers:

A little over half way through this bowl of MacBaren Golden Extra in a 1983 medium bend, mostly smooth, bottom rusticated Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier 3 Fait Main with pearl brown acrylic stem.

GLP Cumberland dated 2005 in my Radice Chubby Reubens Rhodesian Shape Bullcap Bulldog, opened the draft hole to 5/32". Now a much better smoking pipe!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

John Patton's Storm Front in my RDPipes Devil Anse. Custom made by our member of the BoB Ron Powell. I have accumulated many pipes over the past 48 years, this Devil Anse is one of my top 3 favorites. Not for its beauty and superb craftsmanship, but for the way it smokes.....OUTSTANDING!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed era mid 70's in my no name custom made Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting off my smoking day with the last of this sample of 2011 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with a tortoise shell acrylic stem A bottle of Maine Root Beer is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

John Patton's Forgotten Memories ( well aged but no date ) in my Ardor Urano Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

C&D Burley Flake #3 in my Bjarne medium Apple bowl with a bent wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

now, finished Peterson 3P´s in a Ser Jacopo a Ser Jacopo

Modica2_zpsdae072ca.jpg

and preparing for after dinner, Dunhill De Luxe Navy Rolls in a Luigi Viprati, and Green Tea Senacha Makoto with a touch of matcha

Vip-pot-2_zpsfv4qmzjw.jpg

and relaxing with a good reading after a chapter of "Westworls"

Status
Not open for further replies.