What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About a third of the bowl left to smoke of MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem.

Half way through this bowl of D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished a second bowl of D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Sutliff Balkan Luxury Blend in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem.

C&D Red Carpet in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

' Dayyy from Greece, we have cloudy weather here in Athens with temperature at 22°C.

25082604e266c2df9f9a81464d098e26b79204ba.jpg

Black & Elegand Aromatic - Stanwell S.Bang [ring added].

...BLWB in a RD Pipe smooth Author... :cheers:

Starting off my smoking day with Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. Simply Apple is my drink. Since Russ Ouellette created this blend that I spent money on, you'd think the least the guy would do is to take me fishing. :D

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Happiness--just received 3 lbs. of wonderful leaf--2 of G%H Balkan Blend and 1 of H&H Larry's Blend. I'm tucking into a bit of the G&H and packing up the rest. :drool:

Now smoking MacBaren Symphony in a mid-70s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for one more bowl. A bottle of Sprite is my drink. Watching Gunsmoke.

Part way through this bowl of C&D Red Carpet in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS with a black acrylic stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem.

C&D Speakeasy in a BriarWorks Icarus light stain sandblasted pot with pearl saddle stem
Rattray's Hal O' the Wynd in my Goussard dark sandblasted cognac with orang/black cumberland taper stem

Just finished smoking D&R Rowland in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

G.L. Pease Six Pence in a Cardinal House Langford smooth crimson straight bulldog with cumberland stem
C&D Haunted Bookshop in a Jerry Crawford dark sandblast straight billiard with horn shank cap and cumberland stem

50/50 mix of DR London Dock & Red Cake 5100 in a Falcon (Dover)

Half way through this bowl of Watch City Flake #558 in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding Reserve in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Status
Not open for further replies.