What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Reaction score
2011 Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my recently restored Ben Wade Billiard pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Black Frigate well rubbed and rested for over an hour.

Pipe of choice: O'Donnell Algerian Briar partially rusticated custom made nosewarmer poker pipe with an orange/black Cumberland stem. This pipe is dedicated to this fine tobacco.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Seattle Pipe Club Mississippi River Reserve in a 1974 smooth slight bend Tinderbox Aalborg freehand made by Nording with a thin black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Been groovin' on some F&T Special Brown Flake from a purchase back in '14. I found that this 'baccy performs best straight out of the tin at that specific moisture level.

Not that it comes too wet, but it seemed moister than I normally like. Yet when I dried it down a bit it lost all it's flavour. So I've found that well rubbed out and packed very loosely at the packaging moisture is the best method.

So far it's been singing in my estate Ser Jacopo Per Aspera Cherrywood.

Have some aged 5100 awaiting after supper in my trusty Stanny Legend 19, which is dedicated to this fine blend.

Cheers,

RR

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed era mid 70's in my no name custom made Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

This afternoon, Best Brown #2 in an MM Diplomat; this evening, #7 Broken Flake in a Gouda Clay

GLP Sixpence aged since 2014, in my restored LHS smooth Bing Billiard pipe with a silver band.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Part way through this bowl of Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a straight black sandblasted 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem.

HU Red Fox in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS with a black acrylic stem.

Last pipe of the day:

Rattray's Bagpipers Dream dated 2012 in my wire wheel rusticated Icarus black Volcano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

GQ No.1 Clementines Nip in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Just finished work and this bowl of C&D Burley Flake #3 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Amphora Virginia in a 2003 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter with a black acrylic stem.

Angler's Dream in a 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend with a pointy bottom and a wide top with a black acrylic stem.

"Hairete" from Greece, nice sunny day here in Athens with 21°C

23866398d096b061cf1d0d846adbbcd615b84e3a.jpg

New York Pipe Club Hell's Kitchen Balkan Mixture - Stanwell [i added the ring].

Status
Not open for further replies.