What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Peretti Cuban Mixture in a 2016 Algerian briar Peretti's M.T. Natural straight smooth brown billiard. First time smoking this new to me pipe gifted by a good friend. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

Now smoking 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

Peretti Coffee Blend in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Good evening pipe smoking members from Greece, i am lucky to live in place where i can visit the sea and the next few minutes the mountain. Here is a snap shot from the morning fog close to my house,

23935203bdc9c9a0f2cedbb1eb5fd405534e2b39.jpg

later a relaxing moment in the balcony.

23935202bee77885f2a90979270155bb6e7ab4d3.jpg

C&D Seersucker in a 1980 three quarter bend briar Butz-Choquin 55 skull bowl pipe with a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of STG Drexel VIII in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...final pipe of the day...Condor plug in a '82 gp. 4 Dunhill Cumberland Brandy... :cheers:

Almost half way through this bowl of Watch City Flake #556 in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

D&R S.J. Rimboche in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite stem.

Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem.

Sutliff Red Virginia Ribbon in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Almost finished smoking Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem.

D&R Three Sails in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

...Velvet...now, War Horse RR in a Ser Jacopo blast apple... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.