What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...earlier...PA...now, MacBaren Burley in an Ardor DR Urano XL panel Canadian... :cheers:

Dragged out a batch of ATBE from last April and fired it up. Seems stronger than fresh. Is that possible?

Starting off my smoking day with 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. A can of the very delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo on this chilly, rainy day.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

Now smoking Paul Olsen D3774 MOB in a 2003 smooth medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Wow, amazin how fast the weather changes. Saturday I was runnin around town with the top down on the ol Caddy, golfin in shorts and wipin the sweat off of my brow in 88 degree weather.

Started drizzlin yesterday and had turned into gully washin rain today and 50's temps.

All that to say that I didn't venture out this afternoon to enjoy a bowl on the office porch.

So, this evening, after a grilled chicken salad and baked potato I found my way up to the mancave.

First bowl, Margate in my Nording Freehand Signature.

Second bowl (the one I'm smokin now), Lane English Luxury in a refurbed Clubman Bent Billiard.

Sippin James Pepper 1776 Bourbon

Just finished smoking D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a 1982 near full bend egg shaped Ascorti Business KS with a black ferrule and black saddle acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Power was out for several hours, durn it!

Now smoking MacBaren Virginia Ready Rubbed in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem. Watching the Cubs-Pirates.

The Tobacco Medley continues...

Carter Hall in the ol Shandy Bent Dublin. Fantastic smoke tonight, probably the best bowl of CH I've ever had.

Now enjoying one of JimInks recommendations... D&R Rimboche SJ in the refurbed Rahm Bent Bulldog. Another great smoke this evening.

...final pipe of the day...SG Skiff Mixture in a Ser Jacopo blast Lovat... :cheers:

Warrior Plug in a Yellow Bole Standard on a wet and windy day!

Cup O’ Joes #4 Yeti Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Ahh its a nice night in New Hampshire. Just finished a bowl of Depot Street House Blend and sipping on Quiet Man Traditional Irish Whiskey

Paul Olsen B/S HVIT MOB in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

MacBaren Virginia Blend in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking HU Red Fox in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS with a black acrylic stem.

Sir Walter Raleigh in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem.

Hello from Greece, we have sun here in Athens with 21°C.

2395745025ff07ab6655c9b0380c253dc9058105.jpg

Pipeshop.net Gruner Apfel - Whitepipe.com Meerschaum.

Status
Not open for further replies.